From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 8:24 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Edge and Jaws question

Hi all,
I don't know if there's any way to fix these issues (other then upgrading
which isn't happening right now), but I really hope there is. Anyway, when I
type in an edit field (or whatever they called) in Edge I can't go back and
read what I've written and if I erase a character Jaws just says blank so I
don't know what I've erased. Also after I've input my email in a site it
saves it, and even when I try and type a new email it just fills in the box
with my email so when I type a new email address it sticks my email in
there. So, are there any settings within either Edge or Jaws that I can
change to fix any of these problems? If there's a setting that can be
changed so that Edge never saves my email and I have to type in my email
address everytime I log in or do anything on any site, I don't care, it's a
small price to pay. I'm using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge, and Windows 10
version 1909. I really hope that there's something I can do to fix these
issues, as they're driving me crazy. Look forward to any help/suggestions
anyone can provide me!! Thanks
Madison