Moderated Re: Looking for text with Bold or Italics

Justin Williams

Doesn't f6 do the same thing?


Throwing you back into the find or advanced find dialogue?


That might be a second way to do it.







From: [] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: Looking for text with Bold or Italics


By the way, ALT+TAB or ALT+SHIFT+TAB will typically throw you right back in to the Advanced Find dialog so that you can issue that ALT+F to find next if you've switched focus away from it.  It normally hangs out right next to the Word Window where it was initially invoked, but could show up on either side of it.

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.

           ~ André Gide

Join to automatically receive all group messages.