moderated Re: Openbook 9.0

Mike B.

There has been a new Openbook group started just a couple of days ago, group info below.

 Group Description:

This is a group devoted to the OCR program, Openbook.

To send a message to this group, send the message to:
openbook-users@groups.io

To join this group, send an email to:
openbook-users+subscribe@groups.io

To contact the owners of this group, send an email to:
openbook-users+owner@groups.io

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.