From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2020 8:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Openbook 9.0

version 9 is the latest. It has not been updated for years.

On 12/3/2020 8:23 AM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:
I also have OpenBook 9.0, but when I check for updates, it says I’m
already using the latest update. Maybe, the auto-updater doesn’t catch
the latest version?

On Nov 27, 2020, at 11:36 AM, O.Addison Gethers
<o.addisongethers@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All I have this Openbook 9.0 version  since 2010 ,Is there a new
verson of Openbook version ? If so ,where can I get it from?

Addison