moderated Re: Looking for text with Bold or Italics

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 12:12 AM, Nermin wrote:
but for some reason it only works if she invokes the dialogue over and over.
-
That dialog can be left open, and if you're doing repeated searches that's what is typically done.  If you've set up an advanced search on, say, the word "Control" in bold, each hit of ALT+F is the find next so long as the dialog remains open.

Mind you, if that dialog is open, and you have multiple windows of Word open, it will remain open even when you switch from Word Window to Word Window.

I dismiss the dialog after I've finished with all the formatted text related searching I need to do at the moment.

           ~ André Gide