moderated Re: Looking for text with Bold or Italics

Cohn, Jonathan

Generally in word, the control-pageUp and control-pageDown keys will do this if you have a search enabled. When first getting into a document these keystrokes will move by physical page, but once a search is done they move to the prior or next search match.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.