From: Jim L
Sent: Tuesday, 1 December 2020 11:50 PM
To: support@...
Subject: Tapin Radio, Jaws screen reader & Preferences

Hello,

Am a registered user of your brilliant program Tapin Radio but for years now using latest Jaws screen reader and Tapin Radio’s preferences screen, Jaws reads constantly thru each individual option and its really hard for me to change preferences on that screen, has this issue been looked at, at  all? as I know from day dot you always made this program screen reader friendly.

Regards,

Jim

Regards,

Jim