moderated LibreOffice question

Richard Turner

At David’s recommendation, I install LibreOffice as an alternative when I might need a different program than the Microsoft Office.

Jaws seems rather sluggish after opening a word document.

I checked the Jaws scripts and got this:

IBM Lotus Symphony settings are used in the soffice.bin application.
The configuration name is Symphony.
The current Speech and Sounds Scheme is Classic.

Are there any scripts specifically for LibreOffice?

Richard

*I’m not the card shark