From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@aol.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: One more Outlook 2010 question for the day

I don't know about Outlook 2010, but I am using Thunderbird and the sound only plays when the mailbox is empty and the first email arrives. If there is already email waiting it will arrive silently until the mailbox is emptied.

On 3/18/2012 7:02 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Still struggling with this one.

My sighted wife checked, and the option to play the e-mail received sound is checked, but still no chime sound when a new e-mail is received in Outlook 2010.

Very strange.

Tom from Michigan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>