moderated Re: n v d a discussion list

Gerald Levy

 Besides the dedicated NVDA list, the best list for discussing both NVDA and Open Book is the more general Blind Tech list, many of whose members are very knowledgeable about these two programs.  To join, send a blank message to:

blindtech+subscribe@groups.io

Gerald

On 12/1/2020 1:43 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Lino,

Nothing about any screen reader other than Jaws is allowed by the moderators on this list.

I sent the link so he can sign up for the NVDA list already, but here it is again.

nvda@nvda.groups.io | Home

Richard

*I’m not the card shark