From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Best Websites for Job applications that are accessible with Jaws

I cannot speak to access, but Indeed is a very reputable site.  My friend runs an IT recruiting firm and posts her listings both on LinkedIn and also on Indeed.  I also know of other organizations that post there.

If you need additional help with online aspects of the job hunt, You might want to look into AIRA. I believe they have a job seekers promotion that gives you some free  service from the sighted assistants to help with the online job applications, resume and postings.  I’ve been using the service for help with inaccessible items at work and it’s been really helpful.