moderated Re: Trouble inserting attachments using JAWS 2021,latestWindows 10 Mail Program

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I don’t use Windows mail, but I’ve begun always browsing to the file with Windows Explorer, File Explorer, whatever they are calling it this week, and copying the file, then while in the open email, pasting it, and it attaches the file.

At least, this works with Outlook.  I would think it would also work in Windows Mail.

HTH,

Richard

*I’m not the card shark