From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 8:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Asking a edge with jaws question.

Hi, Ron. The cookies will be under History.

1. Open Edge.
2. Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus DELETE.
3. Choose what you want to clear from the check boxes.
4. TAB to the Clear Now button and press ENTER.

This should clear all cookies and site data, not including user names and passwords, unless you also checked this before deleting.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com