From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron
Kolesar
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 8:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Asking a edge with jaws question.

Hello to my fellow jaws 2021 subscribers.
In short with edge, how do I clear my cash and cookies?
For some weird reason I cannot access my bank account with edtge.
I can find the log in button.
But I then should be able to tab over juse once and see the submit button.
I can do this within IE 11, which is no longer supported.
But I can not do it within edge and also not within google crome as well.
The bank's address is as follows:
www.northwest.bank
But I'm not fullish enough to give my log in info. SMILES.
Any and all help to clear cash and cookies via edge and jaws will bee deeply
appreciated.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron Kolesar

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG
Who's now also Ares and NIMS Certified as well