moderated Re: Where'd I go wrong with JAWS 2021?

Richard Turner

'and, which one loads when the computer boots up?

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Nov 30, 2020, at 5:48 AM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

I never thought of that. Thank you. I’ll have to remove the one for 2020. It’s the same one I have for 2021.

Tks again.

Shirley Tracy