moderated Re: Where'd I go wrong with JAWS 2021?

Shirley Tracy

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

Shirley Tracy

From: Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2020 10:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Where'd I go wrong with JAWS 2021?

'To make sure you actually installed 2021, press the Windows Key+r to open the run dialog, and type, jaws2021 with no space and press enter.If jaws reloads, check to see if it is now running as 2021.If not, then it isn't installed.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Nov 29, 2020, at 7:13 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded JAWS 2021 from the link on the website several days ago. It’s on my desktop. And I thought it was working fine. Suddenly, I just happened to see that I’m running 2020 and not 2021. And when I click on 2021, it simply throws me back into 2020. Where’d I go wrong? How to fix?

Help!

Shirley

Shirley Tracy