moderated Re: Using narrator to set up a Win 10 computer

Richard Turner

One way is if you find the shortcut on your c drive, press the applications key, or shift+f10 and arrow to send to, then choose desktop.
Richard
',"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

On Nov 29, 2020, at 6:46 AM, G. Gray <geogray@...> wrote:

Greetings All-

OK thanks to many on this list I got my H.P. computer up and connected to the net and installed JAWS and NVDA...and things went well.

Looks like 'This PC' is what was 'my computer' on my Win 7 desktop.  I don't see or understand how to move a shortcut for 'This PC' to the desktop.

Honestly why Microsoft has to change names, etc. is beyond me.  I live by these seven words..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  So if you can enlighten me on how to do this, I'd appreciate it...that would be great.  Thanks...

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to  protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."  Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Avast logo