moderated Using narrator to set up a Win 10 computer

G. Gray

Greetings All-

OK thanks to many on this list I got my H.P. computer up and connected to the net and installed JAWS and NVDA...and things went well.

Looks like 'This PC' is what was 'my computer' on my Win 7 desktop.  I don't see or understand how to move a shortcut for 'This PC' to the desktop.

Honestly why Microsoft has to change names, etc. is beyond me.  I live by these seven words..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  So if you can enlighten me on how to do this, I'd appreciate it...that would be great.  Thanks...

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to  protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."  Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Avast logo