moderated Re: Markdown editor with Jaws?

ann

Hi,

I know about Writage. I learned about it from Jonathan's podcast,and it's great. I will probably end up paying to register it, but I thought I'd look for other options before spending the money. Seems like it might be the best option.

~Ann

On 11/28/2020 5:54 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
Jonathan Mosen had a podcast on this very subject a month or two ago.
Check out this link.  Note that at least on this screen it is three lines.
https://mosenatlarge.pinecast.co/episode/a7df8f307d034483/write-beautifully-formatted-documents-anywhere-with-markdown-and-how-does-the-optimise-battery-feature-on-your-iphone-work- At 03:49 PM 11/28/2020, you wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm just learning to write Markdown. I wish I had learned this ages ago. It's amazing, and can even be written on my Orbit 20 Plus braille display, as long as I remember to choose Computer braille.

Does anyone know of a good, preferably free or cheap, Markdown editor that works well with Jaws? Basically, I'd love something that can import a .md file and save it either as .docx, .rtf or even as .html. I love the Writage plug in for Word that will import .md files directly into Word, but it only offers a free trial now.

Thanks,
~Ann