From: Leo
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: requestin money pay pal

Hi, I have just recently used paypal and experienced similar problems, what I did was to switch to firefox and I tried again, I discovered that, for my particular case, the web site was more accessible using firefox. I tried it out using jaws 2020 and 2021.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,