moderated Jaws 2021 and word2016

Don H

Trying to figure out if this problem is a word setting or jaws setting issue. I will say the issue does not happen when using another screen reader so I assume it is a Jaws issue.
I start word and have a fresh document. If i type a word and hit enter Jaws says the word. Forexample if I type "hello" and press enter jaws says hello. If I type a word on the next line and hit enter it says the word again. How do I stop jaws from saying the word being typed. I have it to only say the characters as I type.
Thanks