From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@teksavvy.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2020 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: **** [SUSPECTED SPAM] ****Free word processors

Both Libre and Open Office are certainly worth having around. Open office
project doesn't seem to be doing too well, development wise, but probably
still better than jarte. The writer (word processor) at least works well
enough with jFW. Libre office is more of a going concern and I would
probably opt for that, though my last experience shows that it works better
with nVDA at least than older versions of jAWS (like 2018). However, thought
I saw something about libre in a recent Jaws what's new, so maybe some work
has been done on FS's end. Libre is also updating very regularly, and it's
easy to find loads of keyboard commands online for everything. It can also
work with more recent MS Word files.