moderated Re: **** [SUSPECTED SPAM] ****Free word processors

JM Casey

I have Libre, open and mS offices on this machine and none of them even seem to notice each other. I don’t see any reason why they should. But yeah, there’s probably nothing to lose, in this case…

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: November 28, 2020 08:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: **** [SUSPECTED SPAM] ****Free word processors

My own personal recommendation  in relation to Libre Office at least is to download and try  using it as a portable application if you are already running MS Office.

I may be unlucky but in the past when trying to install both on the same system they did not seem to play nice together.

Of course if you are on a machine without Office there is nothing to lose.

David G.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10