moderated Re: requestin money pay pal

Leo

Hi, I have just recently used paypal and experienced similar problems, what I did was to switch to firefox and I tried again, I discovered that, for my particular case, the web site was more accessible using firefox. I tried it out using jaws 2020 and 2021.

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/27/2020 6:51 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

When trying to request money, I was not able to put the amount in on the page after I pulled up their e-mail.

It was as if the edit fields weren't labeled.

I was using jaws 2019 and I tried 2018.

Has anyone had that trouble, and is their a solution?

Justin