JfW and Jarte Again
In view of the problem someone experienced, as an experiment I went onto another machine without Jarte.
I too found the enable screenreader copied to clipboard instruction did not work.
However the following did.
- Install Jarte
- Close Jaws and start NVDA
- Start Jarte, Jarte will announce screen reader mode.
- Close NVDA and start Jaws. Restart Jarte and it sticks in screenreader mode for Jaws also now.
- .Now finally with Jarte in focus use Jaws F2 and find settings centre for Jarte and create the profile. Type edit in the search box and then tab down to uncheck enhanced edit mode.
- The only other thing I think is to install the office Add in pack to improve Jarte compliance with Office Documents.
This all seems to work nicely to get a free Jaws accessible Word Processor for now.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.