moderated Re: Openbook 9.0

David Diamond

The FS rep did save the settings. At least save settings was pressed. It is a mystery why the settings were not saved.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: November 27, 2020 10:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Openbook 9.0

The key with Openbook is to adjust your settings as you want them and then
save the settings.
I have my most often used settings that I saved over top of the factory
settings, so when I start it up, it uses the modified default settings.
You can save as many settings configurations as you want, just give them
different names.
If the FS person who helped you did not have you save those settings, then
you need to recreate them, and then save the settings either over the
default, or with a unique name that you then have to load each time you boot
up...

Richard
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning
how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

*I'm not the card shark