From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 9:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Openbook 9.0

How does OCR exactly work? I too have open book 9.0 and it always reverts back to the factory setting, slower then molasis in January. Yes, I did contact Vispero and he got it to work properly. Only problem was as soon as I turned off the computer then booted it up again, I had the same problem. Thus will the OCR be able to read scanned bills or letters the way open book is supposed too?