From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Diamond
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 12:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Openbook 9.0

How does OCR exactly work? I too have open book 9.0 and it always reverts
back to the factory setting, slower then molasis in January. Yes, I did
contact Vispero and he got it to work properly. Only problem was as soon as
I turned off the computer then booted it up again, I had the same problem.
Thus will the OCR be able to read scanned bills or letters the way open book
is supposed too?