moderated Re: What is a not well known but great JAWS commands

Leo

I{m still in Jaws 2020, but I will upgrade soon...

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/27/2020 9:51 AM, Ashleigh Piccinino wrote:

You could always use your friend, "Sharky!" to know the command. Just another way JAWS is working for yin the latest full upgrade.

On Nov 27, 2020, at 5:09 AM, Leo <literophilus@...> wrote:

hi, great topic, there are probably dozens of commands that are very useful, but we do not use them because we don't know them. Just right off the bat, I would put on the table the command for skim reading  document, it is mostly useful for long documents. The command is as follows:

jaws key plus control plus shift plus down arrow

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/26/2020 6:59 PM, Mark wrote:
Just today I learned that if you turn JAWS help mode on with JAWS + 1  and then double tap a key command, you get a slightly different help description than if you press a key onces.  I had no idea about it.  Do you have any favourite but not well known JAWS commands? or commands that took you a long time to discover?