moderated Re: need help with loading narrator on a new windows 10 laptop

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

When you can activate Narrator is sort of a guess, but not long after you press the power button, press the ctrl+windows key +enter. If it does not start up, wait a few minutes and try again. This is the toggle to turn Narrator off or on.
Marie

From: G. Gray
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 8:59 PM
To: jaws list
Subject: need help with loading narrator on a new windows 10 laptop

Hello All-

I just got a new win 10 HP laptop.  It is still in the box, but I want to begin to set the thing up.  How and when can I start Narrator to help with this?

Is the command n and then enter?

Thanks!!!!

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to  protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."  Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Avast logo