moderated Re: What is a not well known but great JAWS commands

Leo

hi, great topic, there are probably dozens of commands that are very useful, but we do not use them because we don't know them. Just right off the bat, I would put on the table the command for skim reading  document, it is mostly useful for long documents. The command is as follows:

jaws key plus control plus shift plus down arrow

Leo

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
― haruki murakami,
On 11/26/2020 6:59 PM, Mark wrote:

Just today I learned that if you turn JAWS help mode on with JAWS + 1  and then double tap a key command, you get a slightly different help description than if you press a key onces.  I had no idea about it.  Do you have any favourite but not well known JAWS commands? or commands that took you a long time to discover?