moderated Re: need help with loading narrator on a new windows 10 laptop

Richard Turner

It will probably come up talking with Cortanna and ask you some questions and tell you when you can launch narator to continue, but the hotkey is control+windows+enter.

Richard

On Nov 26, 2020, at 9:00 PM, G. Gray <geogray@...> wrote:

Hello All-

I just got a new win 10 HP laptop.  It is still in the box, but I want to begin to set the thing up.  How and when can I start Narrator to help with this?

Is the command n and then enter?

Thanks!!!!

--
I am Listening for the Shout!,
(1 Thessalonians 4:17-18)

George
Helpful hint:
How to  protect your wealth:
"Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1."  Warren Buffett
1 Timothy 6:10
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Avast logo