From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 4:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and the bubble screen saver

Heya folks,

In Windows 7 I was noticing the bubble screen saver crashing ocassionally and thought it was my 7 having issues but its funny have now Windows 10 installed on a new hardrive and same computer and bubble screen saver is still playing up, I noticed it works well with NVDA so it seems the latest couple of Jaws 2020 updates is the cause, anyone else having an issue with bubble?

Regards,

Jim