From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 11:41
Subject: Re: Uninstalling Windows Live Mail

Jacob:

I tried what you suggested, but when I hit enter on Windows Live Essentials,
I get a low warning beep, and the laptop goes into some sort of Jaws key
describer mode. I wonder if this is because it is a University-owned
laptop, and I don't have total administrative priveleges with which to make
the needed change.

Tom from Michigan