moderated Re: Tutorials on Creating Accessible MS-Word Fillable Forms Plus Examples of Those Forms

Justin Williams

I apologize, I am not understanding.

The person has never done this before.

Can you please explain again?

I'd like to be able ot make a pdf that is not accessible and fillable, accessible and fillable if possible.

Thanks,

Justin