moderated Re: Tutorials on Creating Accessible MS-Word Fillable Forms Plus Examples of Those Forms

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:57 PM, Justin Williams wrote:
Do you have one for accessible pdfs, and fillable pdsf?
-.
Unfortunately not, and that's mostly because I don't have any real, high-powered PDF Editor at my disposal.

The concepts have got to be parallel, but the actual commands involved would vary depending on the specific PDF editing software used to create the fillable PDF.

And the last time I played with it, even though MS-Word can save as PDF, it cannot save its own fillable forms as a PDF equivalent.

           ~ André Gide