From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Slack and application mode

Hi, have you looked at all the different keystrokes? Even they don't always work, CTRL+/ will bring all those up. Sometimes depending upon where the cursor focus is, CTRL+Shift+d will hide some of those annoying toolbars.
I think with more and more companies using Slack, Vispero might have an opportunity to help in this. BTW, NVDA isn't any better.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)

303.334.4184
Don.mauck@oracle.com