Re: Enterprise software

Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@...>

Let me say that I agree and sympathize with your concerns about rapacious companies that put profit before people. However, I, and I would suppose most people on this list, get a lot of email and we subscribe to certain lists for specific purposes. I subscribed to this one specifically to learn how to more proficiently use JAWS. Let me suggest another list where these comments are on topic and would be welcome. It is the Blind-Democracy list. Other subscribers are actually activists in the blind accessibility and rights movement. You can subscribe here: http://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy

On 3/18/2012 12:21 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
This may be off topic, but JAWS stands for job access with speech, and this is a real concern for many of us actually trying to earn a living yes, using a screen reader.
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt