From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rollin Hippler via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 5:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Slack and application mode

I have found Slack extremely difficult to use from the first attempt I ever made to use it.

I've achieved the best result (for me) to be use insert+z to switch from
virtual cursor to PC cursor, then use F6 to navigate between the various
panes.  This still results in sometimes unexpected results, depending on
which panes are visible.

Rollin

On 11/24/2020 5:58 PM, Don Mauck wrote:

Well, I’m getting a bit confused myself. It seems that I do get
different results with CTRL1 or 2. As I look at my version of Slack,
Slack Version 4.11.2, I feel like Slack works differently.

I’m finding that the long list of keystrokes, (CTRL+/, have no
consistency. I’m determined to learn Slack since it appears that now,
everyone insists in using this very ugly product.

Are there Slack users? I’ve bee looking for some kind of Slack
accessibility list but what used to be available is no longer valid.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program
Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184 <303.334.4184>

Don.mauck@oracle.com <mailto:Don.mauck@oracle.com>