moderated Re: update for focus 40 braille display

Milton Ota

Hi,

I assume you are using the cable that was provided with your Focus 40 Blu by Freedom Scientific.

Are you able to see the Focus display in the list of drives on your computer?

I assume you read the instructions on how to connect and update your Focus.

If you are not able to see the Focus display as a drive, and you are using the USB cable supplied by Freedom Scientific when you got your display, I don’t see why it is not working. I would certainly contact support at Freedom Scientific and talk with them.