moderated Re: update for focus 40 braille display

Marlo Green

Thanks for this. I think I am just running Microsoft antivirus, whatever it is called, the one it comes with, like Windows defender.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 3:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: update for focus 40 braille display

Hi,

If you are running any anti-virus software on your computer, I have found that you need to turn the anti-virus off for the executable installation to happen over a USB connection. Documentation from Freedom Scientific does not make any mention that anti-virus software may block the installation.

HTH