From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 7:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook 2019 and Jaws

Assuming Outlook 2019 has the same layout as 2016, try using Control Tab to cycle through the inbox, the quick navigation and the folder pane.  I think F6 and Shift F6 also works.  In either case, be sure that the Folder pane is set to Normal.  Hit Alt then V then F to open the menu and see that the option is set to Normal.