From: "Richard Turner" <richardturner42@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: reset jaws

If you delete that folder, you will delete all settings for all Jaws
versions you have installed.
Under %appdata%\freedom scientific and open the Jaws folder, you will find
subfolders for each version of jaws that is installed.

I don't know exactly what deleting that folder will do for you, but just
pointing out that there are more versions of Jaws in there you may want to
be aware of.

Richard
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in
learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

*I'm not the card shark