From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:14 AM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Turning off autobulleting and autonumbering in Outlook 2010

Hello, everyone.

I am working with Outlook 2010 here, and would like to turn off
auto-bulleting and auto-numbering in the auto format property sheet under
the proofing category
in the editor's options window.
However, I can't find the property sheet, and my sighted wife says that the
property sheet and all of the options associated with it are grayed
out--meaning you can't do anything with them.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Behler from Michigan