From: Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 5:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Thunderbird

Look under the help menu, there is a keyboard shortcuts topic right there.

On 11/24/2020 01:21, Don Walls wrote:
Today during a Windows 10 update, I lost access to my emails with Windows Live Mail setup. Yes, I know, I've been warned about WLM's instability, but I was coasting. Anyway, my computer guy retrieved emails and set up both WLM and Thunderbird so that emails come to both. I want to wean myself off WLM and switch to Thunderbird and I'm wondering if someone can suggest how to find Thunderbird help for keystrokes, etc.

All help much appreciated.

Don