moderated Re: Strange Zoom Volume Issue

Pat Byrne

I was going to suggest the same thing Tom. Worst case it doesn't help - recheck the box.
Good luck.
Pat ByrneAt 09:18 AM 11/24/2020, you wrote:

Tim:

I want to be sure I am interpreting you correctly here.

Are you saying that my problem with disappearing mic volume in zoom is related to the fact that Zoom is set to adjust volume automatically?

I just want to be sure I know what I'm doing before I get in there and make any changes.

I should have pointed out last night that the problem also seems to be related to sharing the screen with the meeting host, although, once again, I can't identify a consistent pattern. It seems to occur almost randomly.

Tom Behler