From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Timothy Appleby
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Strange Zoom Volume Issue

Hi there.  In zoom, you can adjust your settings thus. Press tab until you hear setting button, wack enter or, press the space bar to activate, arrow down to audio, tab until you hear adjust your microphone volume automatically, uncheck this box. Your microphone audio issue should then be resolved.

I hope this helps.

Tim Appleby from Halifax Canada.