From: "Glenn / Lenny" <glennervin@cableone.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: a big annoying problem

Nothing wrong with Windows 7, just because it is not getting updates doesn't
mean it's not good.
I use it and run a full scheduled security essentials scan once a week.
I would suggest that Jaws 2019 may be all you need for windows 7, as I
suspect that most if not all Jaws updates after 2019 made improvements for
running in the windows 10 environment.
I use windows 7 with Jaws 2019.
Glenn