From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn /
Lenny
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: a big annoying problem

Nothing wrong with Windows 7, just because it is not getting updates doesn't

mean it's not good.
I use it and run a full scheduled security essentials scan once a week.
I would suggest that Jaws 2019 may be all you need for windows 7, as I
suspect that most if not all Jaws updates after 2019 made improvements for
running in the windows 10 environment.
I use windows 7 with Jaws 2019.
Glenn