moderated Re: Asking a jaws 2021 question.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Ron. One thing you might try is the following. It has worked for some
users.

1. put the following line into your clipboard, and run it with Windows key
plus R

%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

2. Find a JAWS shortcut to the version of JAWS which you are running on your
desktop, and copy it into the directory which came up after running the
above command.

Some years ago, someone also gave a sequence for moving JAWS farther up in
the startup sequence, although I do not now have this sequence of commands.
Maybe someone on this list still has it, and could repost it. One of these
two procedures just may cause JAWS to start before signin.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com